Sunday, April 15, 2012

It's been quite sometime....

Dear Diary,
How long has it been since last entry? Around 2 years and 6 months?
Been so long, and here I am writing my UNhappy feelings again.
I've been very tired of my feelings and my thoughts.
I've been very upset, angry then pretend I'm fine and get upset and angry again.
Did I hide my feelings from others? Or it is UNnoticeable? Or it is that easy to ignore my feelings?
Who's know.
May be there is not time to care about me? Or I myself would not let them care? Or is it TIMING is the problems?
Am I a brat, mean person in their hearts?
What do stress really felt like? What do depression felt like? How to defined these feelings?
Sometimes, I do not know how I felt or what I felt emotional. Do I laugh because it's funny or because i should. Sometimes I really have no idea why. WHY??
*sign*
Have no ideas of my future plan, at least not anymore.
Have confused emotions quite sometimes.
My mind is always blank, or is it I do not know my thought unable to reach to my thought anymore?
What should I do? What can I do?
I can't go back time and changes things.
I don't even know how to change the current situation I'm in.
Or is it deep down in me I unwilling to do so
Who knows.
*Humps*
Really............. Really............. NO IDEAS......
-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment