Sunday, April 22, 2012

How I felt? How should I feel?

Dear Diary,

Every family have their own difficulties.
Mine is kind a complicated or is it?????
A dad act likes doing the right things all the time and does not really cares about other family member feelings, or it it just me?
Mom that always complained and gets angry / upset easily. That's what I felt.
Sisters.. That always make stuff make make me felt angry, upset, annoying and frustrated.....
This is my family.
Is family should be like this??
Used to think that can family is reliable....
But now.... How is it??
Used to have a life 5 years ago.. Have a nice life compare to my current life.
Back the. I have friends or relative I can count on. Talk to. Hang out with.
Now I have nothing.
May be I did not relise it. But I felt that I have nothing/ no one to count on, talk to nor hang out with.
Since I decided to move to another country. Everythigs starting to change.
Most people thinks that life will get better when years passes, but why I felt mine getting worse year by years.
According to the quiz result I think is my fault but I think my dad agree with me that it is my fault that moving to another county is a big mistake. I think is a mistake but at the same time is not..
So is it really a mistake??
Sometime I try to tell myself " it's ok" "relax" "to late to regret it" "it'll be better".
Who am I kidding - myself
Nothing is ok, how to relax, yes too late to regret it's your fault, better?? GOOD LUCK WITH IT..
My life is poor and lonely.
YES, POOR and LONELY
Can't get good or even average on studies.
Hard to get a job. What am I going to do?
Have nothing really nothing.. Right??
:(

-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment