Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Counting Down?

Countdown 2 hours from now and it's my birthday.. Happy?
Its been 5 years which means 5 times that the Birthday of mine pass like normal days.
May be with just some birthday greetings.
Should felt at least a little glad?
Will this time be the 6th?
Should not have any high hope on celebrating or surprises but still hoping? kinda stupid?
Maybe I am.
Even though, there is NO WAY of any surprises or celebration for my Birthday. I still hoping there might.
May be is a way to let my self day-dreaming, make my self felt better.
Even, I will wake up from that day-dream and come back to the real world. I still have that kind of hopes.
Is having some hopes a good or bad thing?
Hopes lead to short term happiness and long term disappointments ??
Hopes led to disappointment.
Mine mostly led to disappointment.
The higher the hopes are the deeper disappointment I will get.
Should I start counting how many disappointment I'll get on the day.
Should I just let it passed just like normal days?"without counting"
My Birthday...My Birthday...My Birthday...
*sign*
Counting down 1 hours and 38 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment