Tuesday, September 15, 2009

things in my minds these few days

dear dairy,

I'm back to write something..
now my studies left 3 to 2 weeks countdown..and i have no idea what i going to do next..
what will my next stop me?
should i look for a job/get a job OR focus on what course i plan to take next..

Here some option on my next course but seem that i cant decide..
A.hotel management
B. business
C. Language(English)
D.Nursing??

what if get job? what kinds of job should i look for?
A.travel Agent/Consultant
B.hotel reservation
C.wholesaler in travel
D.anything related to my course?

really cant make any decision now.or should i takes things slow?
but i feel like things going very slow but time going pretty fast..
OMG!!
Wish me Luck on figure it out soon
+oil

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment