Sunday, August 30, 2009

30AUG09 weekly dairy

Dear Dairy,


This week i start my work experience and just for a week to observe what the company do how they work and help up.. But too bad my timing is not that good which now is in winter season so there's not much to do so i just sat there and wondering=p..By the way is a rental company=) during that time text my cousin and chat and she said some quite funny things to me such as if my school wants us to write a report then I'll cry and etc=p which of course i hope that i doesn't need to write a report+ i really have nothing to write.


This week i started to talk to her(my sister)cause of the youngest not well so in the end have to talk to the young to look after her...felt that my personality is weak not strong enough..must try to be more strong..+oil..


Don't know what do i want to do in the future do i wants to continue in travel industry or change??


And change to what subject?A little confusing hopefully can figure it out soon...Wish me Luck



-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment